STEP 1: OBTAINING A QUOTEA reputable arborist will always give you an honest appraisal. It is important to ask the following questions when looking into different arborists (though we trust you’ll ultimately find our services to be superior).
- Are you insured? If yes, ask to see evidence of insurance — for example, workers compensation and public liability (recommended minimum: $2 million). We are ensured for $5 million.
- Will you provide a written quotation?We offer written quotes for all jobs.
- Are you a member of a professional organization? We are a member of American Society of Consulting Arborists.
- Can you provide me with the phone number of a reference who can show me some of your work?
STEP 2: CHOOSING THE QUOTEWhen you receive your quotations, check that they include all of the following before deciding which one to accept:
- Clear and full details of the work to be done
- Debris disposal
- Site cleanup
- Who will be responsible for obtaining arborist reports and tree-removal permits. We obtain all permits and provide reports.