Careers for Arborists and ClimbersTree Doctors Inc., is looking to hire a professional Tree Climbers/ Arborists for our operations in Toronto, Ontario. Our yard is located in south Etobicoke and we operate all around the GTA. Aside from a top industry salary, you will also get :
Currently we have 40 employees in Toronto and we are looking for a professional and experienced Tree Climbers to join our team. Previous experience removing large and dangerous trees is required. Minimum 2 years of tree climbing experience. Knowledge of proper arbocultural tree care standards is a must. DZ license and ISA certification is an asset. Tree Doctors is a rapidly growing company with great opportunities for advancement. Only in 2013/2014 our clients were TTC (3 year exclusive contract) City of Toronto (2 year contract) City of Markham (3 years), City of Vaughan, Town of Oakville, City of Mississauga; Greenwin and Metcap Property Management; hundreds of construction and development companies; thousands of residential clients through-out the GTA.
- Health and dental benefits plus WSIB
- Year round employment and job stability
- Free training and continuing education
- Bonuses and income sharing – maximum of 20% daily bonus
- Opportunities of career growth
- Family-like work environment
- Free apprenticeship in Humber College for new arborists
- OTHER BONUSES: For Example for Christmas Party in 2014 we took all our employees for a week in CUBA at no cost.
If you are interested in joining the team, please email your resume to [email protected] or visit our Contact Us Page.
- We are looking for Tree Climbers– Arborists who are experienced in tree removal, pruning and trimming. DZ endorsement, hydro license, and crane work license are assets. Experience operating a boom truck/aerial lift is preferred. Previous professional climbing experience is required. Our compensation for climbers ranges from $18/hr to $30/hr depending on experience.
- We also need a professional groundsman with previous experience in tree care. Compensation range from $14/hr up to $20/hr. Previous tree work experience and roping experience is required. Must know how to operate a chainsaw and a wood-chipper. DZ driving license is required. Must be willing to learn additional skills and undergo additional training.
- If you do not have the qualifications, but still would like to be a part of our team, you can apply for the groundsman-helper position. This is an ideal position for those willing to learn about tree work and who wish to jump start their career in arboriculture. No previous experience is necessary, but you must be physically fit and love working outside to be considered for this position.
- We are also looking for a ISA certified Arborist. The main responsibility for ISA arborist will be providing quotes, consultation, preparation of arborist reports. The compensation for Experienced and knowledgeable arborist start from $55,000/year